ChallengeClassic methods of extending the customer base are not as effective on today's real estate market. Each customer must be constantly kept in touch with, and the fact that the customers may be in the hundreds and thousands made this challenge virtually impossible for estate agents. Their performance declined constantly, which negatively affected the company's financial results. The customer required a tool to find new customers and interact with them on social networks which would be capable of automatically performing a number of routine tasks: add people to the friend list, congratulate them on their birthday, sent personal messages, etc. A number of requirements were set for the product:
• It had to be easy to install, use and configure.
• It had to support popular browsers and operating systems.
• It had to be based on user accounts.
• Tasks had to be performed concurrently and in an unattended mode.
ResultThe result of our work was an easy-to-use tool which automated routine tasks of estate agents at sites and on social networks. Task scenarios are created by the customer on the server side, and estate agents load and use them to complete their tasks. The plug-in is distributed under a paid subscription and is account-based which creates considerable product monetisation potential for the customer. This software solution can automatically congratulate friends on social networks on different occasions, send messages to them and make scheduled posts on their walls. These are only a few features of the plug-in. Its undeniable benefits are:
• Ease of use and the intuitive interface.
• No need for constant updates.
• Reduced time and effort required to perform tasks.
• Support for various operating systems and browsers.
- 1 - Project manager
- 1 - Analyst
- 1 - QA Engineer
- 1 - Front-end developer
- 1 - Back-end developer
- 1 - DevOps